Check back every month to see what your child will be learning!
May & June 2021
Early Childhood Room C: (2.5 – PRE K)
“A Roaring Rescue” (story in the Bible of Daniel in the lion’s den)
- God is bigger and stronger than any scary thing, and our big, strong God is always with us. God promises to help you when you’re afraid. This story of Daniel in the lion’s den will teach kids about trusting in God in the face of any fear!
In addition to in-church lessons that follow the Bible App for Kids animated stories, preschoolers and their parents can also watch lessons and memorize verses at home in the corresponding Bible App for Kids chapters. Visit www.bible.com/kids to download the app.
In addition to in-church lessons that follow the Bible App for Kids animated stories, preschoolers and their parents can also watch lessons and memorize verses at home in the corresponding Bible App for Kids chapters.
Visit www.bible.com/kids to download the app.
May Week 1-3: “HEROES”
- In this three-part series, kids learn how to rely on God’s power to defeat any evil. God’s power in us equips us with everything we need to be heroes every day! Ultimately, we’ll learn that when Jesus is the leader and hero of our lives, we will be victorious!
May Week 4,5 and all 4 Weeks of June: “Suit Up”
- In this six-week series, kids learn how to “Suit Up” with all of God’s armor, so we’ll have the power to stand against the enemy’s lies and tricks. They will learn how different Bible characters put on the different armor of God and how to use this armor in our everyday lives.
May Week 1-4: “Loop Show: Survival Skills”
- The spiritual disciplines of praying, solitude, reading the Bible and asking questions are not chores on a to-do list. These are life-saving survival skills. Over four weeks, The “Loop Show” will teach your 5th-6th grade students these vital survival skills.
May Week 5: “Loop Show Likes you: SLUSHIES!”
- Pre-teens will have a blast saying hello to summer with a focus on slushies—and purpose! During this one week message, students will learn about baptism as we look at the question “Why Should I Get Baptized?”