You don’t need Calgon to “take you away” (if you’re too young to understand that reference, Google it). Join us for two days in the Black Hills. Cedar Canyon Camp is peaceful and beautiful, and the perfect backdrop for our retreat focused on REST.
This retreat will be organized a bit differently than retreats in the past. We will spend the weekend intentionally resting ( physically, emotionallys, mentally, etc.) while also learning some amazing content about how to better incorporate rest into our daily at-home routines.
We were not made to live life at a breakneck speed, constantly rushing from event to activity to work to chores. Our bodies, minds and souls crave rest. Let’s go to the mountains and breathe deep the mountain air and the goodness of God.
*It is highly recommended that you attend the retreat with your Life Group, or a small group of friends! However, you are welcome to attend, even if coming alone. We’ll assign you a small group for the weekend.*
- We will provide a packing list and more information two weeks prior to the retreat.
- Email Karen with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Friday evening activities will begin promptly at 7:30p.m. and the retreat will conclude, following lunch, at 1p.m. Sunday.
Price is $160 for triple/quadruple occupancy rooms. $190 for double occupancy rooms.
Payment is due with the registration form. You may opt to pay a $50 non-refundable deposit, or pay in full. (Those requesting double-occupancy rooms must pay in full.)
The price includes 2 nights lodging, 5 meals (3 Sat., 2 Sun.), snacks, and event supplies.
***Price increases March 1.
Prior to March 1, if you have to cancel, you can get a refund minus the $50 non-refundable deposit.
After March 1, there will be no refunds.
Last day to register: March 17
There will be 2 check-in times:
- 3-4p.m. Early Check- In: for those who want to start the retreat early. You can check in, move into your room at a leisurely pace, make a trip into Rapid for dinner and return by 7:30p.m. for our opening activities.
- 6-7:15 Check-In You’ll need to eat before you arrive. Upon check-in you can drop your belongings in your room and join us for our opening activities at 7:30p.m.
Click the “register” button at the top of this page.